GLL Business Advisors program connects international Lithuanian experts passionate about helping Lithuanian businesses get ahead.
GLL Business Advisors is the program which brings together Lithuania’s experienced international professionals to advice for Lithuania’s growing companies, emerging innovators and entrepreneurs.
Business Advisors – international professionals of Lithuanian affiliation eager to offer their knowledge and experience, professional network and connections. See who is already participating here.
Companies – local entities with established structure and well-defined targets eager to embrace professional advice.
GLL – non-profit organization connecting international Lithuanian professionals eager to facilitate the smooth cooperation between Business Advisors and Companies.
Why should you be involved?
Becoming a GLL Business Advisor gives you the opportunity to:
- Share the knowledge you have acquired as a successful international professional;
- Support Lithuanians attempting to make the international transition
- Be the first to see and hear about investment opportunities in Lithuanian-led innovative companies
- Be nominated for / attend annually Global Lithuanian Awards.
If you are:
- A professional in your area of activities (business, public sector, academia)
- Have at least five years of international experience
- Are eager to contribute to the well-being of the home country
- Are able to spare a number (1 to 5) of voluntary hours of advice
You are welcome to become a Business Advisor.
- Scan the database of Applicants
- Select 3-5 Applicants matching the qualifications of the Advisor
- Pass the information on Applicants to the Advisor
- Collect feedback and identify the proper matches
- Introduce the Applicant with the Advisor.
The Advisor and the Company shall agree on time, place, means of communication, and carry out the meetings within the scope.
After all meetings, GLL shall collect the feedback from the Advisor and the Company in relation to the quality and actual impact of advice, and necessity of the program in general.
Note that the program is 100% opt-in and you are free to accept or decline the opportunity. It is up to you to take the best out of this program and to contribute creating the meaningful change.