This year, we are inspired by one of Lithuania’s biggest achievements – becoming one of the top 20 happiest countries in the world estimated by the United Nations. We have no doubt that global and local talents are the driving force behind this.
On July 27, we invite you to join these talents from business, science, politics, and art to discuss the improvements we’ve made as a country, the challenges that lie ahead of us, and the steps we can all take to become even happier.
During GLL Summer Gathering 2023: Striving for Success, we will enjoy discussions with global Lithuanian professionals, put our collective minds into action in workshops, and have lots of fun at the networking party.
12:30-13:00 | Registration and welcome coffee
13:00-13:20 | Welcoming Remarks
– Dr. Dalius Misiūnas, President of ISM University of Management and Economics
– Marija Šaraitė, CEO of Global Lithuanian Leaders
13:20-14:30 | Panel discussion: Global Talents – a driving force for Lithuania’s Success
– Moderator: Viktorija Trimbel, Managing Director at Coinvest Capital
14:30-15:00 | Coffee and chat break
15:00-16:30 | Working groups:
1) Decoding success in life sciences. Talents vs. Investments: Which comes first? | Powered by Innovation Agency Lithuania
2) Unlocking Success: Exploring the Benefits of Business-Academia Partnerships | Powered by ISM
3) Energy Transformation: Powering a Sustainable Future | Powered by Ignitis Group
16:35-17:00 | Lightning Talks: Exploring Prospects and Overcoming Obstacles (from 3D Kidneys to AMLA)
17:00-17:50 | Fireside Chat: Global Lithuania – A Journey of Continuous Success
17:50-18:00 | Closing Remarks
<A break and location change>
19:00-22:00 | GLL Back to Vilnius Networking @ National Gallery of Art / The Gallery
* The event will be held in English.
So, if happiness and success are something you find yourself striving for, it is time to book your ticket and meet like-minded people in GLL Summer Gathering 2023: Striving for Success!
Thanks to our event partners: ISM University of Management and Economics, Innovation Agency Lithuania