Western Union invites to apply for HR Director at Vilnius office
This position is responsible for the Human Resources function in the Regional Operations Center in Vilnius, Lithuania, currently totaling 1000 employees, and soon to be approximately 1400 employees.
The individual in the role will be responsible for all areas of Human Resources Management, including regional human resources strategy and business partnership, operations, payroll, benefits, recruiting, employee relations, organizational development, training and communication.
This position interacts as a business partner with the Managing Director for the company, all functional leads, and global HR organization.
· Create, plan, and implement the HR strategy in alignment with the regional and global business strategy, and in cooperation with global HR organization;
· Direct, coach, and counsel management team on all aspects of HR including employment law, talent acquisition, talent assessment, performance management, employee training and development and compensation;
· Oversee employee relations to guide and influencing positive outcomes;
· Direct organizational communications programs and activities to align employees with the business objectives;
· Implement initiatives including recruitment, assessment, talent forums and succession planning;
· Ensure appropriate benefits program design and implementation;
· Ensure delivery of HR Operations to meet business requirements;
· Ensure deployment of organizational development related practices;
· Follow up on performance appraisals, personal development plans, and engagement actions and strategies;
· Develop and enhance the Site Council, and provide strategic guidance to the Managing Director and Site Council Members to promote a center of excellence approach.
• Extensive experience (>10 years) in Human Resources for a large sized, multinational company or major corporate division;
• Graduate Degree in Business or Human Resources;
• Strong business orientation and understanding of global market dynamics;
• Strong organizational effectiveness skills (group dynamics, new business development, cross-matrix expertise);
• Experience managing and leading large HR teams;
• Selected candidates will reflect our company’s respect for the commitment that our people make to our business, their families and society. This includes a passion about our business, doing the right thing for our people and pride in enabling our customers to achieve their dreams;
• Fluent English;
• Additional knowledge of language (advantage).
Please send your CV direct to Nevin Belge Senior Recruiter, Talent Acquisition nevin.belge