GLL Business Advisors is the program which brings together Lithuania’s experienced international professionals to advice for Lithuania’s growing companies, emerging innovators and entrepreneurs. Every month more and more international professionals of Lithuanian affiliation eager to offer their knowledge and experience, professional network and connections join the initiative. This April a number of new Business Advisors joined the program:
- Victor Snieckus, Dept of Chemistry, Professor and Bader Chair Emeritus (Canada)
- Kestutis Eidukonis, KE-International, Managing Director (USA)
- Alminas Zaldokas, The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Assistant Professor of Finance, Lithuanian Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)
- Linas Antanavicius, Principal at Linas Antanavicius, Barrister & Solicitor, Principal (Canada)
- Andrius Bartuskevicius, Lithuanian Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong/ Savills Hong Kong Limited Chairman/ Senior Associate (Hong Kong)
See the rest of the participants. GLL team and Network welcome them and invite more professionals to apply and share their knowledge!