A non-profit and non-governmental organization, “Global Lithuanian Leaders,” is starting a 2-year project for civic activation of Lithuanian professional diaspora financed by the EEA Grants 2014-2021 through the Active Citizens Fund. Thus we are looking for a Project Manager to coordinate the upcoming activities.
Get ready to:
- Become an active member of a future-thinking group of individuals.
- Be creative, lead by example, and show initiative.
- Help facilitate and encourage inspiring debates among Global Lithuanian professionals and leading experts from various fields.
- Be a diligent listener, take notes, follow up on meetings, and lead task forces.
- Organize both online and live community gatherings and large conferences.
- Manage a user-friendly website and a member database.
- Communicate with the community via e-mails, social media, and live.
Come if you:
- are a doer full of ideas and aspirations
- are at ease communicating with people from various walks of life
- are tech-savvy and comfortable with social media
- have excellent English skills and are ready to communicate in English professionally
- have good management skills
- are ready to take ownership
- realize that work is not finished until the paperwork is done
- can work at least 40 hours/week
- graduated a foreign university (it’s a bonus)
Talk about perks:
- Lots of new professional contacts. We mean it, lots.
- Flexible daily schedule.
- Lots of room for creativity.
- Possibility to make a real impact while being a second executive person within the organization.
- Gross monthly salary starting from 1.300 Eur and lots of room to grow.
Drop us an email: email@example.com