Expertise Areas: international tax, corporate tax, income tax, tax research, tax accounting, partnership taxation
After High School studies in Vilnius, Lithuania, Motiejus Reimeris moved to the U.S. to study Accounting at Florida Atlantic University. Today he is a certified public accountant (CPA) working in Chicago area.
Motiejus is happy to advise companies in areas of his expertise, including:
- Compliance and consulting with U.S. income tax laws related to inbound (doing business in U.S.) and outbound (U.S. persons doing business abroad) operations, consultations on structuring operations to achieve efficient tax results.
- Tax treaty analysis and consulting
- Outbound and inbound structuring
- US income tax export incentives (IC-DISC) consulting and compliance
- Canadian corporate compliance
- Chapter 3 and FATCA compliance