BECOME A PART OF THE GLOBAL EXPERT NETWORK
COMPANIES AND ADVISORS ABOUT THE PROGRAM
WHY SHOULD YOU BE INVOLVED?
Becoming a GLL Business Advisor gives you the opportunity to:
- Share the knowledge you have acquired as a successful international professional;
- Support Lithuanians attempting to make the international transition
- Be the first to see and hear about investment opportunities in Lithuanian-led innovative companies
- Be nominated for / attend annually Global Lithuanian Awards.
If you are:
- A professional in your area of activities (business, public sector, academia)
- Have at least five years of international experience
- Are eager to contribute to the well-being of the home country
- Are able to spare a number (1 to 5) of voluntary hours of advice
You are welcome to become a Business Advisor.
HOW DOES IT WORK
Step 1. MATCHING
- GLL team receives the inquiry of the Applicant (Lithuanian company)
- GLL contacts you presenting the company seeking for advise and matching your qualifications
- GLL receives your reply and confirmation of availability
- GLL introduces you with the Applicant
Step 2. ADVISING
The Advisor and the Company shall agree on time, place, means of communication, and carry out the meetings within the scope. As we see from almost 100 advisory cases, the number of the meetings with the company can vary from 1 to 3 or 5. It really depends on the goals set, available time and interest of both parts. Most of the companies are eager to do homework, get feedback and follow the advise to prepare for targeted foreign market.
Step 3. EVALUATING
After all meetings, GLL shall collect the feedback from the Advisor and the Company in relation to the quality and actual impact of advice, and necessity of the program in general.
Note that the program is 100% opt-in and you are free to accept or decline the opportunity. It is up to you to take the best out of this program and to contribute creating the meaningful change.
Note that the development of this non-profit program is supported by the participation fee of companies. Sharing your pro-bono advice you are contributing to the growth of the GLL network and development of the program.